Thursday, January 20, 2011

KAY JEWELERS... MORE COMMERCIALS TO HATE!!

CAN WE TALK ABOUT SOMETHING?
(since everyone loves to bitch and complain about me not putting capital letters, and correct punctuation in my blogs im going to attempt to do that... or maybe not. maybe you should learn how to read!)

OK.  In the spirit of the dumbest hoeliday ever... Valentines Day, let's talk about why the Kay Jewelers commercials are so ridiculous and make every guy look like a complete douche and every chick an incompetent tard, who is unable to take care of herself.

I'm going to go through a couple of commercials and we can see how dumb they are and then I'll make  fun of them! ha. Sounds like fun right?

#1
Chick: "Oh my gosh the storm is so big and scary"
Douche: "I'll show you big and scary chick. I'm going to show you love's embrace, by buying you a stupid necklace"
Chick: "Don't let go... ever"
Douche: thinking in his head "I'M GUNNA BUTTER YOUR BREEAAADDD"

#2

Douche: "I'm sorry my signing isn't very good yet.  I'm a little slow.  I've worked on a new one for you." (hand gesturing) "I have a little ding dong, so I'm making up for it by buying you this BULOVA watch"
Deaf Chick: "It's ok.  I've never gotten a man anyway.  Read my lips" (lips moving) "Merry Christmas, needle dick"

#3


Dad Douche: "Happy Valentines Day honey."
Mom Chick: " Oh I love it."
Stupid little daddy douche wanna be little douche: (thinking to himself) "I'm tryna get some booboo this Valentines Day too.  I'mma make me a stupid Kay box and a stupid necklace"
Young dumb girl who thinks that a necklace is the best gift ever chick: "Oh little wanna be douche, you're so sweet.  Now let me butter yoo breaddddd"



In the words of my half retarded twin brother... "EVERY KISS BEGINS WITH GAAAYY"

Kevin

No comments:

Post a Comment